INTERNSHIPS: Build the future of infrastructure with KL Engineering!
Are you a civil engineering student looking for an exciting internship opportunity? Want to work on cutting-edge transportation design, technology, and construction projects? Eager to learn from some of the industry’s best? If yes, then KL Engineering might be the place for you!
KL is looking for bright, driven interns who:
- Are working toward a B.S., M.S., or A.S. degree in Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering Technology
- Have a passion for traffic engineering, roadway design, structural engineering, site design, construction management, field survey, CAD/mapping
- Possess entry-level knowledge of CAD software, enthusiasm, and a drive to excel
As an intern at KL Engineering, you will:
- Gain hands-on experience in various aspects of civil engineering transportation.
- Receive technical training and mentorship from our experienced engineers.
- Work in a positive team-oriented work environment.
Ready to be a part of something big? To apply, visit our website and fill out the online application form. Don’t miss this chance to shape the future of transportation with KL Engineering!