About KL Engineering
KL Engineering was incorporated in November of 1991 in Madison, Wisconsin by the company’s founder and CEO, Kim Lobdell. Kim has been a leader in the engineering industry for over 30 years.
With a core specialization in civil engineering and an unwavering customer service ethic, KL Engineering serves clients from our Wisconsin offices in Madison, Green Bay, Menomonie, and Germantown. We provide civil engineering, survey, and environmental services for both public and private clients.
Our expert staff of professional engineers, surveyors, engineering technicians, planners, and environmental specialists take the time to ask questions, listen, and fully understand the unique facets of each project.
How we do business is just as important as what we do. Better communication throughout the process helps to keep projects on time and on budget, providing our clients [A] Better Experience.
- Offering Services to Clients in Wisconsin, Iowa & Minnesota
- 4 Offices in Wisconsin: Madison, Green Bay, Menomonie & Germantown
- 85+ Employees: 55+ Civil Engineers, 2 Environmental Specialists, 5 Surveyors, 10+ Engineering Technicians & 10+ Administration
- DUNS: 804316727 | Cage: 3Q8P1
- NAICS Codes: 541330 | 541370 | 541611 | 541620 | 237310