About KL Engineering
KL Engineering was incorporated in November of 1991 in Madison, Wisconsin by the company’s owner and President, Kim Lobdell. Kim has been a leader in the engineering industry for over 30 years.
With a core specialization in transportation engineering and an unwavering customer service ethic, KL Engineering has built a suite of professional civil engineering services. From our Wisconsin offices in Madison, Green Bay, and Menomonie, we provide civil engineering, survey, and environmental services for both public and private clients.
Our expert staff of professional engineers, surveyors, engineering technicians, planners and environmental specialists take the time to ask questions, listen, and fully understand the unique facets of each project.
Better communication throughout the process helps to keep projects on time and on budget, providing our clients [A] Better Experience. We think you’ll agree, how we do business is just as important as what we do.
- DBE Certified to work in Wisconsin, Iowa & Minnesota
- 3 Offices in Wisconsin: Madison, Green Bay & Menomonie
- 60+ Employees: 40+ Civil Engineers, 2 Environmental Specialists, 2 Surveyors, 8 Engineering Technicians & 8 Administration
- DUNS: 804316727 | Cage: 3Q8P1
- NAICS Codes: 541330 | 541370 | 541611 | 541620 | 237310
- WDBE Certified with the Wisconsin Department of Transportation, Dane County, City of Madison, and Milwaukee County
- Woman-Owned Business Enterprise Certified with the Wisconsin Department of Commerce
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Certified with the Department of Transportation in Minnesota and Iowa
- Woman-Owned Small Business Certified with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)