Shape the Future of Transportation Design with KL Engineering!
Do you enjoy transportation design, have a degree in Civil Engineering, and have a professional license or certification (FE, EIT, or PE)? Do you know how to use AutoCAD, Civil 3D, or MicroStation for transportation design and drafting? If so, we want to hear from you!
Transportation design is a daily mission at KL Engineering. We’re on the lookout for talented civil engineers who are as passionate about transportation design as we are for exciting projects across Wisconsin. We have openings for Staff Engineer, Project Engineer, Senior Project Engineer/Project Manager in our offices in Madison, Green Bay, Menomonie, and Germantown.
As a transportation design engineer, you’ll enjoy:
- Creating engineering and design documents, including plans and specs for roadways, drainage, and geometric design using AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Performing engineering calculations and quantity estimates
- Preparing and editing reports, presentations, construction schedules, environmental studies, applications, and permits
- Tracking project schedules and activities
- Managing municipal engineering and construction tasks
- Solving design and construction challenges in the field
- Collaborating with clients and colleagues to deliver high-quality projects on time and within budget
If you are ready to join our dynamic and innovative team and shape the future of transportation design, don’t wait any longer! Apply now and start your dream career with KL Engineering!
#EngineeringOpportunity #CivilEngineering #TransportationDesign #KLEngineering #Innovation #JoinUs #ApplyNow #DesignEngineering #EngineeringCareers #RoadwayDesign #TransportationEngineer #RoadwayDesign