The North Fish Hatchery Road reconstruction project was quite impressive in many ways. Here are just a few:
- 115,000+ hours went into the design, coordination, and construction of the project
- 44+ miles of electrical wire was installed – enough to run the length of the Badger State Trail
- 32,000 square yards of concrete was used – equating to 5 UW-Madison Camp Randall football fields
- The equivalent of 152,000 traffic control barrels were used – enough to close a traffic lane from Fitchburg to Disney World
- Over 400 plantings and trees were installed!
And this was all within a 1.6 mile project! #Amazing