Great statements from the 23rd Annual NBC 15 Share Your Holidays website:
A meal can be the difference between:
• A passing and a failing grade on a test in school
• Being able to live a healthy lifestyle, or not
• A mom being able to share a meal with their child instead of having to give her portion to the child
• A senior taking a full dose of their medicine, or having to cut the pill in half to save money
• A dad being able to take their child to the dentist because they have health insurance, or the child suffering because they can’t afford it
As you can see, a meal is so much more than “a meal” to those struggling with hunger. A meal is comfort on a trying day. A meal is the return of innocence to a child’s face. A meal is hope for a better tomorrow.
Join us during the 2018 NBC15 Share Your Holidays to eliminate hunger campaign and help us provide “One More Meal”!
You can donate to KL’s virtual food drive using this link: https://2018-nbc15-share-your-holidays.everydayhero.com/us/kl-engineering